Real Estate Professional in Walnut Creek, California United States
A Full Time Realtor with a Local Focus, Helping People Discover the Heart of Walnut Creek!
Susan Kingsley transitioned from a fulfilling career in education back into real estate in 2002, where she previously worked in mortgage lending and property management. As a teacher she was respected and trusted, and that reputation continues with her clients and throughout the Real Estate community. It is very rewarding to build solid relationships with each of her clients as she demonstrates over and over how dedicated she is to their needs. This is a very personal business, just as teaching had been.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Member of the Contra Costa Association of Realtors (CCAR)
- CCAR Professional Standards Committee Member 2016, 2017, 2018
- CCAR Grievance Committee Member 2014, 2015
- CCAR Education Committee Member 2011, 2012, 2013
- BBB A+ rating since 2006- 2020
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist – Designation Awarded in 2008
- Top Agent Network Member since 2016-2019
- FIVE STAR PROFESSIONAL Award 2016, 2017
Susan approaches life, both professionally and personally, with a sense of optimism and openness. She is an excellent listener and organized, paying close attention to details and making certain that your questions are fully answered and your goals are achieved. Her motivation and inspiration stem from a genuine desire to help others and she understands your desire to remain well informed at every phase of a transaction.
On the personal side: Susan is a native of California and she has watched Walnut Creek grow from a town, with orchards in her backyard, into a cultural and commercial hub, serving all of Contra Costa County. She and her husband, Alan, are residents of Walnut Creek, where their children, Anna and Ted, attended Northgate schools K-12. They have been active ’empty nesters’ for over 19 years. She loves traveling and trying new restaurants with her husband as much as she loves rolling up her sleeves and working on their home and garden.