SOLD for $530,000! I have had 5 transactions with this wonderful client. My goal is to always do my best and to develop genuine relationships and trust, based on Consistently Outstanding Results. Multiple offers came in right away for this lovely condo.
This is a dream commute location and property is tucked away quietly within this great gated complex. Just a couple of blocks to Costco and nearby Crow Canyon shopping. Kitchen and bath remodeling was done in 2013 and it is all dressed up and ready to go. Offer date has not been set, but it won’t be before Sunday’s OH.
- Laminate hardwood flooring in main living areas
- Inside W/D hook-ups
- Second floor unit with no one above
- Remodeled kitchen & baths with solid surface counters
- Recessed lighting in kitchen and ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Dual pane windows and 2 patios
- Single car garage + one assigned parking space
- Monthly HOA dues of $240 with play area and lots of guest parking