Sold! 2682 Cedro Ln, Walnut CreekApril 18, 2012
1534 Huston Rd, LafayetteJune 9, 2012
Sold for $385,000 with multiple offers. A private slice of heaven inside Walnut Creek School District. Desirable location close to downtown, on tree-lined, dead-end street and across the greenbelt from iron horse trail. Excellent commute location, equal distance to Walnut Creek and Pleasant Hill BART.
RARE 3 bed/2 bath single level condo with no one above. Inviting tiled patio
The WOW Factor throughout. I guarantee it.
- Milgard windows
- Tiled flooring flows from the entry, into the living room, dining room, kitchen and down the hall.
- Shining hardwood parquet flooring in bedrooms. Third bedroom used as office.
- Remodeled kitchen with granite, maple cabinets and updated lighting. Built-in microwave
- Hall bath has maple cabinets, jetted tub and granite floor tiles
- Master bath features marble tiles in spacious shower and on floor
- Updated lighting, doors and hardware
- Wood burning fireplace has gas starter
- Full sized front loading w/d in laundry closet area.
- Only one adjoining wall with no one above
- Large tiled patio with room to entertain, bbq and have a garden
- Covered parking right outside your gate
- Central HVAC
- HOA is only $375 and offers exterior maintenance, pool clubhouse and large greenbelt area.